Monday 7 January 2013

Travel Origins: A sunset over Vientiane

21st December 2012

Vientiane, Laos

While browsing through Twitter, I recently came across a website by the name of Eye and Pen which was accepting submissions for its online travel magazine entitled 'Travel Origins'. With a veritable treasure trove of travel stories on this blog, I thought I would send a short one over and see what happened. Selecting a descriptive piece penned back in January during a relaxing evening in the capital of Laos, Vientiane, I corrected a few grammatical errors and refined a few of the sentences before submitting it with fingers (and toes) crossed. About a week later, I happily got the green light meaning it was published on the website. The following link takes you to the finished article, I hope you enjoy and watch this space because more will surely follow!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment